Saturday, August 9, 2008


As I have come to learn that the popularity of ones internet persona is primarily based on the appearance of the writers face, I have chosen to begin by presenting an accurate portrait of my face. When you read the entries that will follow this introduction I would hope that you envision the words coming from a mouth and not a keyboard. This is the mouth you should envision.

Mostly this blog will be a place where I will write long winded and softly opinionated articles about professional basketball. It will be of very little interest to almost everyone I know. However, by the third or fourth post I hope to have shed my initial friendship based readership for a far more physically accomplished audience of professional athletes and their trainers. I am also considering the idea of recording mp3s of these entries read aloud instead of typing them out so that you could burn them onto a cd and then listen to them in your discman while walking to work or school, but I am unsure of what type of audience that might attract and am uninterested in courting the long haired musician types who generally own those gadgets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOSE FACE IS THAT????? you guys are so freaky

cynthia ann said...

This looks like a guy I worked with at a dog grooming shop. His name was Dan and he talked about how much sex he had with his girlfriend. I cried in the bathroom. This is what you were going for, right? Well, good job, asshole.